What was your old AXA username? (WW era)

Check in here to go a bit off-topic. Maybe you have a random question or want to have a "deep" and "meaningful" discussion on some topic! Silly conversations are acceptable, but spam is still frowned on.
watonai
Newcomer

What was your old AXA username? (WW era)

Post by watonai » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:49 am

I see a couple reunion threads here and there but I'm curious if any of the people I played with are on here now!

My username now is different but I believe at the time I was active prior to the og website shutting down was Chizen!

My name in game was Mari and the town was Toyko (yeah I had misspelled Tokyo) in WW.... I don't remember being on here so much for NL or CF. I am so sorry if anyone had a bad experience with my 11 year old self :oops:

So happy AXA is back it was my life and my only friends at the time I met through here.

Big_Flamer
Villager

Re: What was your old AXA username? (WW era)

Post by Big_Flamer » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:40 pm

Welcome back to the forum! I may have seen you back then but I'm not sure we've interacted much. My username back then was Taser9090 and I also joined against the rules (12 years old :x).

You might've noticed that the forum isn't active, but most of the activity is going on the discord server! Feel free to pop by 😀
ImageImage
aka Taser9090

JCnator
Junior Villager
Switch: SW-4227-4179-8894

Post by JCnator » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:03 pm

I used to go by TheBigJC7777777 from my original join date of June 2008 to the day the domain name expired around 2015. Had to come up with such a more convoluted username, because the widely-used JC would make me much more difficult to distinguish between.

Ended up with the more distinctive JCnator, not only because it sounds more tech-y and significantly less pretentious, but also largely due to the limiting username constraints of most Nintendo consoles and online services.

Worth noting that I sometimes append my username with the U in case such place is far likely to have taken JCnator. Obviously a reference to Nintendo’s somewhat ill-fated follow-up to the unusually successful Wii console, the Wii U.
Switch and Discord friend requests will be rejected if I don’t know you or plan to do multiple trades and/or visits in a row

Rapidash
Junior Villager
Switch: SW-4726-4157-3504
3DS: 2681 - 0547 - 1954

Post by Rapidash » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:26 pm

I was at the old AXA forum back then, but I never saw you! My previous username was Raven Mist which I still use at Ushi No Tane forum. Anyways, my new one was Rapidash based on Kanto/Galar Pokémon.
Credit to Shipper and Ryan
ImageImage
Sakura Farm
Husband: Cliff
Farmer girl: (My irl name!)
Daughter: Rosie

2nd File: Kai