Officer, I Can Explain

This forum is for playing word games such as Mafia, Continuing Stories and Corrupt a Wish. Spam and word association games will not be tolerated!
TakaEdakumi
Newcomer
Switch: SW-3622-7349-4896
3DS: 3411-4931-5559
Pocket Camp: 85231167136

Officer, I Can Explain

Post by TakaEdakumi » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:51 pm

This is a classic and zany forum game in which users can get creative explaining to a police officer why exactly they were found with the things they had in their car.

How to play: The first poster writes three objects and/or animals that the next poster was found with in their car when pulled over by a police officer. The next poster comes up with an explanation as to why they were driving with these things in the back and then lists three more things for the poster after them. For example:

Poster 1: A knife, a bear and a three-pound salami sandwich.

Poster 2: Well you see, officer, I was driving my grandmother's bear to the vet, but he only eats three pound salami sandwiches cut into six pieces, so I had to bring a knife.

A bowl of spaghettios, a ping pong paddle and a time-bomb set to go off in ten minutes.

Poster 3: I can explain. That bowl of spaghettios was a special order for a friend of mine, he's having a party for his 21st and he's short a ping pong paddle so I figured I'd bring one of mine. The bomb is full of confetti as a surprise gag, but it's set to go off soon so I need to get it delivered quickly.

A cat, a purple boot filled with coffee beans and a dirty diaper.

So that's how it's done! Let's get this show on the road, shall we? I'll start with...

A pile of dirty socks, an entire school locker and a dead owl.
(Previously Takatheeducatedkid)

Shipper-Girl-27
Villager
Switch: 6017-8745-4799
3DS: 2809-8413-3875
Pocket Camp: 05036145376

Re: Officer, I Can Explain

Post by Shipper-Girl-27 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:04 pm

I don’t have a washer, that locker is for my sister who likes collecting certain things and that owl isn’t dead what are you talking about?

A piano, a wedding dress, and a pregnant doggie.

TakaEdakumi
Newcomer
Switch: SW-3622-7349-4896
3DS: 3411-4931-5559
Pocket Camp: 85231167136

Post by TakaEdakumi » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:24 pm

My friend is getting married, see? And they don't have a pianist, or a piano for that matter. Well, here I am, coming to the rescue. The budget for said wedding was kinda low, but I found a killer used dress at the thrift shop. It just has a couple icing stains, but it was a good bargain! Oh, the dog? My friend said she was invited to the wedding too. Hopefully the little ones can wait until the reception, at least.

A rusty shovel, a deck of cards and a Jell-O cake laced with laxative.
(Previously Takatheeducatedkid)

sabrina
Villager
Switch: 1245-1147-2625
Pocket Camp: 89591232097

Post by sabrina » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:31 pm

Well, you see I was invited to a birthday party for someone I fell out with a while ago. I brought a shovel as a self-defence weapon. The cards are for any potential drinking games. I wasn’t invited you see... so I brought a cake as a token of forgiveness. Nothing wrong with that, right?

A frog, a pitch fork and shoe laces.
|Animal Crossing Diary | Trade Report |
Image Image
Formerly known as Shiny Star

goggy
Fan-Eating Nacho Guy

Post by goggy » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:16 pm

I was on my way to a charity gig when I slowed down at a crossing to let some hedgehogs cross the road, and what should I hear over the gentle rumble of my car engine? A weak, indistinct mewling. At first I thought it was a baby crying, so I parked at the side of the road to investigate. Using my phone for light, I could see movement in a tangle of weeds that had a lot of thorns and suspicious-looking leaves on them. Not wanting to cut my hands, I went to a nearby farmhouse - it was abandoned, but I found a pitch fork. I returned to the scene and carefully extracted the weeds until I freed the victim. Turned out to be a frog. The frog had injured its leg, so to make a makeshift splint, I used matches and shoe laces to keep it in place. I thought I would look silly so took the laces off my other shoe so they matched, and I took the pitch fork with me so I could clean it before returning it.

A bloody axe, toothpaste and a pack of playing cards.
don't actually pm me for your name here